West Lauderdale Elementary School Home
Learning loss during the pandemic has created concerns throughout the nation. We are taking a major step to address this issue head-on. Click on the on the attached link to learn about W.I.N. Time at WLE.
LCSD is proud to offer our students electronic devices for use at school and at home.
ATTENTION: Parents of K-2nd graders! Do you have questions about how to access your child's standards-based grading report in Canvas? Don't fret because we have answers. Click on the attached links to access step-by-step tutorials that can answer your questions.
We are committed to providing safe and orderly learning environments. That's why P3 Campus is so important. Click on the attached link to learn more about this anonymous tip reporting service that's available to all of our students, faculty, staff, and parents.
The LCSD Mask Mandate will end on September 10, 2021. However, we strongly recommend wearing a mask while indoors.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video